Contact: +91-9711224068
Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies
  • Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal

ISSN Print: 2349-6800 | ISSN Online: 2320-7078

Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies

updates
NAAS Rating: 5.53 NEW
2017, Vol. 5, Issue 2
Hemiptera (Heteroptera) of Sairam-Ugam National Park, Kazakhstan (fauna, biology, ecology and economic significance)

Perizat Abdykadyrovna Esenbekova, Yernur Miramuly Kenzhegaliev and Jurij Homziak

The Hemiptera of Sairam-Ugam National Park, a new preserve recently established in Kazakhstan, was described for the first time along with a summary of life history characteristics and available natural history information. The present study recorded 161 species belonging to 25 families. Terrestrial species (157) comprised 91.4% of the fauna, and the remaining 14 species (8.6%) were aquatic. The most species rich families within the preserve included Miridae (40), Lygaeidae (27), Pentatomidae (25), Rhopalidae (12), Nabidae (10), Anthocoridae (6), Corixidae (5) and Acanthosomatidae (5); the remaining 17 families had 1-4 species. A first record for Kazakhstan of Prostemma gutula (Fabricius) was also reported.
Pages : 97-107 | 548 Views | 42 Downloads
How to cite this article:
Perizat Abdykadyrovna Esenbekova, Yernur Miramuly Kenzhegaliev and Jurij Homziak. Hemiptera (Heteroptera) of Sairam-Ugam National Park, Kazakhstan (fauna, biology, ecology and economic significance). 2017; 5(2): 97-107.
Call for book chapter
Journals List Click Here Research Journals Research Journals
Please use another browser.